Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Recipe Bucket List

I love lists. Or more accurately I like crossing items off my lists.I think everyone likes to cross items off lists. It gives you a feeling of accomplishment. I am hoping that I complete a lot of these recipes this year. Many of the items I could buy - I just want to see if I could recreate a recipe (in order to feel superior and pretentious) just kidding. No, not really. I got this idea from theBrown Eyed Baker and Recipe Girl they both posted recipe bucket lists. I will still be posting my seasonal bucket lists which still also include crafts, cleaning and social events Maybe I should also make a craft bucket list also!


BREAKFAST

Jelly Donuts

Poptarts

Cinnamon Rolls (Done 2/20/13)

Apple Fritters

Granola Bars


DESSERTS

Lemon Meringe Pie

Butterscotch Pudding

Churros (Done 5/2/13)

Sombrero Cookies (Done 4/20/13)

Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Cupcakes

Shamrock Shake  (Done 3/9/13)

Teddy Bear Cookies (Done 3/20/13)

Lemon Bars (Done 4/3/13)

Rice Pudding

Watermelon Cupcakes

Cookie Candy Canes

Gingersnaps (Done)

Checkerboard Cookies


SOUP

French Onion (Done 5/26/13)

Butternut Squash (Done 2-9-13)

Alphabet


SIDE DISHES

Onion Rings

French fries

Bread and Butter Pickles

Crab Cakes (Done 2/24/13)


DINNER

Coconut Shrimp (Done 6/25/13)

Calazone

Spring Rolls


FUN STUFF

Candy Corn

Goldfish

Marshmallows

Conversation Hearts

Lollipops

Candy Buttons

Crackers (Done 2-19-13)

Candied Pacans


So this is my Recipe Bucket list. The dinner section is a little sparse because it is hard for me to blog dinner items and I tend to make the ten recipes that my family loves.  But I feel that I made up for the sparse Dinner section with the Dessert section!

I would love it if you left me some comments with recipes that you have on your bucket list.



No comments:

Post a Comment