Sunday, June 24, 2012

Two Year Blogoversary

Yes, I will be celebrating my two year blogoversary on June 30th! To celebrate I am giving away a fun prize!




The Sweet Designs book by Amy Atlas! Amy Atlas is famous for her dessert party tables. She has made party tables for people like Oprah and Brooke Shields. She has lots of sneaky grocery store cheats and recipes.



She does has tons of wonderful ideas!



This is a book that you would refer to every holiday!

How can you win this book? Just leave a comment below- on what recipe or craft idea you have enjoyed throughout the year. Or what craft or recipe ideas you would like to see. Would you like to see more cleaning tips or decorating ideas?

Just leave me a comment and you will be entered! I have made it very easy to leave a comment. Just scroll to the bottom of this post - click on comment. Leave a comment - Press publish and type in the funky word to prove you are not a robot.

So please enter my contest and tell your friends. The contest ends on June 30th at 5 p.m.

On July 1st I will leave the name of the contest winner on my blog and then contact the winner! If I have over 50 comments I will giveaway two books!




11 comments:

  1. I have loved all your great ideas and have even made some of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Pearl name tag gift wrap, and will definitely be using it in the near future!
    Plus the patriot table set is to die for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Blog! Love all your recipes, crafts etc... I think you do a great job! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the great ideas! Looks like you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always look forward to your posts. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your decorating ideas and recipes, especially all the treat bags and crafts. Looking forward to all your summer blog posts for more lovely and fun ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Teresa, Celeste and Alexis love all your ideas, you are the best!!

    ReplyDelete