Friday, June 29, 2012

Fun Book Club Ideas

Are you in a Book Club? Would it be fun to give your Book Club members a party favor? Or display some cute items at your Book Club meeting? Here are some ideas!

This month Robin started a book club and picked the book - 50 Shades of Grey. She has always wanted to be in a book club! So I used her name throughout the post!



So I bought some grey/silver candy and put it in a cellophane bag. Then stapled some silver paper on the top and added a tag, bow and rhinestones.


I happened to have the paper, ribbon and rhinestones in my craft cabinet. But you could easily buy the paper, ribbon and rhinestones at Michael's or Hobby Lobby for a few dollars.



This is a terrific idea and you could also use regular popcorn. This would be a great idea for a kids Book Club! I have also made some popcorn drizzled with melted chocolate. Check out the Easy easter Popcorn post dated 4/1/12 for the recipe.


Once again - I was just using supplies from my craft cabinet. But this would look cute in primary colors as well.



I love sugary/sour candies. So I used some sour worms! This is also a perfect idea for a kids Book Club!



I wished I had some red or pink rhinestones!  Or worm stickers. But I was trying to use items from my craft cabinet. If you don't have any scrapbook paper - you could also use wrapping paper.



The last idea is to make little books out of mini candy bars. To see the exact directions on how to make a little book - view my Bible/Scripture post dated 10/13/11.

I hope that you are able to use one of these ideas at your next Book Club meeting!





No comments:

Post a Comment