Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pink Ribbon Graham Crackers


I made some Pink Ribbon Graham Crackers to pass out to my friends to remind them to make their mammogram appointments. Also in honor of those who have survived and those who are currently fighting.


I spread the Graham Crackers with pink tinted chocolate and sprinkled some with pink sugar crystals and the rest I piped a hot pink Breast Cancer Ribbon.


I had to let the piped on Pink Ribbons dry overnight. Then I packaged them with all different Pink ribbons.


On the backside of the Pink Ribbon Graham Cracker I placed the Sugar Graham Cracker. Yum!


You could also adapt this project for Red Ribbon week. This would be a fun treat to pass out to your neighbors or the Moms on your kids sports teams.

1 comment:

  1. So cute and so easy to make!! Thanks for all your great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete