Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween S'more Peep Treats

Today I made some Halloween S'more Peep treats. I know that many of you made these with Easter Peeps.


In a plastic bag you add two Graham Cracker squares, a Hershey bar and a ghost Peep. I recommend the ghost Peep instead of the pumpkin Peep. The ghost Peeps pull apart easier and fit perfectly next to the Hershey bar.

On the back of the Graham Cracker I put a piece of orange paper with the s'more directions.


Isn't this an easy idea? Make these for all your Peeps.


Another tip is to tie your plastic bag with an orange ribbon. I happened to find the orange polka dot ribbon in my ribbon box. Score! At first I tied the bags with black ribbon and it made the s'more kits look a little blah. The orange ribbon really makes the treat POP!


I also used an orange paper to write the directions. I cut the paper with my scallop paper cutter and it was almost the exact size of the Graham Cracker! I just love it when things work out perfectly! Boo!

21 comments:

  1. I love it! I like to give goodies out to several locations I frequent and this will be perfect. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious but you can’t take those to school anymore for treats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you can they send them home with them

    ReplyDelete
  4. No it has to be store bought for school 😩 that cracker and marshmallow out the package won’t do for schools but I love it for at home!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can do it at our school. The ban was lifted.

      Delete
  5. Where did you find ghosts peeps???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them yesterday at Joann Fabrics!

      Delete
    2. Just found them at Target!

      Delete
  6. Yes, where did you find the ghost peeps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen them at Target, Walmart last year when they put Halloween out.

      Delete
    2. I just bought some from CVS Pharmacy. I won't be making these until October, but I grabbed the ghost Peeps (and the Hershey bars) while the getting was good. They don't expire til June '24, so WIN!

      Delete
  7. Are they making ghost marshmallows right now

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do u use bite size Hersey's??

    ReplyDelete
  9. What size cellophane bags did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this! So glad we can do things like this again.

    ReplyDelete