Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Peeps Rice Crispy Treats for Halloween

Today I made some Rice Crispy treats for Halloween with chocolate, sprinkles and Peeps.


I almost always use the store bought Rice Crispy treats. They fit the Peeps perfectly.


While the chocolate is melting - I unwrap the Rice Crispy treats and separate the Peeps. I lay everything out on parchment paper and find my Halloween sprinkles.


Dip the Rice Crispy treats in the melted chocolate and sprinkle with Halloween themed sprinkles and press the Peep on top of the Rice Crispy treat.


Once everything is dry you can package the treats into little bags and tie with ribbon. My mouth was watering while I was making these. Make these for your neighbors, the kids in classroom, your kids sports team or for party favors at your Halloween soiree.

Make them for all your favorite Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment