Sunday, December 11, 2016

Small Jingle Bell Wreaths - Day 11 of the Twelve Days of Ornaments


This is such a super easy craft that your kids could make them with a little help.



Supply List:

Craft wire

Scissors

Jingle bells

Ribbon

Fancy ornament hooks

Directions:

Cut a 12 to 14-inch piece of wire and twist a very loop at one end.



I think I purchased the craft wire at Hobby Lobby.


Start threading the jingle bells onto the wire and end with another loop.


I used gold and silver jingle bells. But they come in red, green, blue etc.


Take both loops and twist them together. Thread the ribbon through the loop and tie with a bow. Then add a fancy ornament hook. I had the ornament hooks in my craft cabinet. I am not sure where I purchased them.


With extra jingle bells I made little balls.


I also found some red and green bells in my craft cabinet and I think they make a festive ornament.


I also made a wreath out of beads and I think it came out super cute.


I think these will look super cute on the tree. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment