Saturday, February 22, 2014

Felt Chicks in Little Packages


Perhaps you think this is a little early for an Easter post? However, the minute Valentine's Day is over the stores start putting out the Eater candy, grass and baskets. So although I think this post is early, in the retail world this is perfect timing. A few days ago - I posted a plethora of felt Chicks that I made for Meals on Wheels. So today I am going to show you how I packaged the little chicks.


I found some little plastic bags in my craft cabinet- they were approximately 4 x 5 inches.


The I cut a little piece of blue and white scrapbook paper to size and put the felt chick on top of the paper and taped the bag shut. So simple and now the chicks can be added to the Meals on Wheels meal near the Easter holiday.

Note: Buy your scrapbook paper on sale - I stocked up with basketball and baseball scrapbook paper this week at Hobby Lobby. The scrapbook paper was on sale for 50% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment