Friday, June 7, 2013

Flowers for Joy's Birthday Dinner



I made some pretty little jars filled with white flowers for Joy's birthday dinner.  I save my pasta sauce jars. I rinse them out - remove the label with hot soapy water and then pop them in the dishwasher.


Once the jars are clean - I take some ribbon and hot glue a thick piece of ribbon around the middle of the jar. I also added three little adhesive pearls to further decorate the jar.


Almost all of the flowers were purchased from Trader Joe's. A few sprigs of Rosemary and some large leaves are from my backyard garden.


These flowers have a light floral smell. They would make a perfect cologne for Jo Malone!



I made eight of these jars of all white flowers with a little greenery - they will be used to decorate the center of the table and then whoever wants to can take a jar home. These jars fit perfectly into the cup holder in almost everyones car! 








No comments:

Post a Comment