Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pretty Gift Wrap with Buttons


I wrapped this gift for my friend's birthday tomorrow! I think it came out super cute. I glued a variety of pretty buttons all over the package.


Inside each large flower I added a very teeny tiny pearl.


This is a close up of the pretty buttons. I used white glue to adhere them to the gift wrap.


On this package I used a yellow ribbon, yellow rick rack and a thin white ribbon.


It is so much un to open a pretty package!


I am also bringing some homemade treats. Jars filled with granola and churro bites. And a Piñata filled with candy!

For directions on how to make the Piñata and churro bites - go to labels on the right hand side and click on Cinco de Mayo.


These Pretty Pinatas would also make cute May Day or Mother's Day party favors. Fill them with Mom's favorite candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment