Saturday, May 18, 2013

Basketball Treats for the Team

 

Each week I email the team  parents - can anyone bring a small snack? So far only one other mom has helped out. So each week I have brought a small snack. Last week I wrapped Hershey bars with basketball scrapbook paper - I didn't post it because I did this in the past and I used the exact same scrapbook paper.


So I have been trying to use things that I already had - so I had these orange candy sticks left over from a Duck's Hockey Gift wrap. So I decided to add a basketball and make it the snack this week.


Using my big circle punch I quickly punched out large orange circles and made the lines with a black Sharpie. Then I taped the basketball onto the orange candy stick.


I bought the candy sticks at Party City - in the wedding section - they have every color of the rainbow. I think these would also make cute party favors or March Madness treats.

I made basketballs - but you could easily make soccer balls, tennis balls, baseballs etc.




No comments:

Post a Comment