Thursday, November 8, 2012

Treats for the Habitat for Humanity Boutique or Gratitude Tubes

My sweet tennis friend works tirelessly for Habitat for Humanity. She helps construct, decorate and raise money for Habitat for Humanity.

Every November she turns her home into a giant boutique - with all sorts of vendors and they give a percentage of the sales to Habitat for Humanity.

So I made these little tubes to donate - she can sell them or give them to big spenders, kids etc. She can decide.


I made them in a Thanksgiving theme because Thanksgiving is right around the corner.



I used Reese's Pieces to make the tubes because they are in fall colors and they are delicious.


I wrote little tags that say "Grateful," "Give Thanks," "Thankful" and "Blessings." These would also be a wonderful addition to your Thanksgiving dessert buffet. I was also thinking they would make cute place cards - especially for the children's table.

No comments:

Post a Comment