Monday, November 5, 2012

Thanksgiving Decorations

I am now all about showing before and after photos!


The entryway hutch before picture. I love the color red!


The new hutch Thanksgiving decorations. With orange marigolds, mini white pumpkins, my turkey lollipop holder and my favorite Give Thanks rod iron decoration.


I love my Pilgrims and Indians! I also display my turkey candleholders and rod iron leaves. Thanksgiving and fall items are the hardest to find. I mean before Halloween is even over I start to see Christmas decorations. So this week I am going to look for a few more Thanksgiving decorations and I will also be working on some fun Thanksgiving projects.

So keep checking back and tell your friends about this blog if you think they will enjoy the recipes, crafts and decorating ideas. And don't forget to sign up to be a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment