Friday, November 9, 2012

Thanksgiving Treat I am Sending to the College Girls




I bought these cute brown and white striped sox today at Michael's for Noelle and six of her friends. They were $1.50 each. Bargain!


When I got home from Michael's I wrapped the sox around two fun sized Hershey bars and tied them with a brown ribbon. I will mail them on Monday or Tuesday.


I always have fun size Hershey bars in the pantry because I use them for my Peep's s'more projects.


These will be lightweight and therefore inexpensive to mail! 

I looked all over for a little Thanksgiving treat to send the girls and I really couldn't find anything. So I was so happy when I stumbled on the sox while buying craft supplies!

These would also be cute to use as Thanksgiving place cards (or party favors for the ladies) and they can be wrapped around granola bars if you want to make the treat a little healthier.

Remember to be Thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment