Thursday, July 14, 2011

More Mini Donuts


Oops! I did it again! I made more mini donuts. I can't stop experimenting with color combinations. And I must admit - I am LOVING the yellow! Why are the donuts in container with a bow? It's because I must give them away - because my family can not possibly eat all the donuts that I make!


I used yellow jimmies and yellow sugar to decorate this batch.


Oh - I also forgot to tell you that I made some plain donuts and some of the donuts were infused with a dash of lemon extract and some grated lemon peel.


Next week - in between beach days I am going to try a different recipe and actually fry the donuts in oil and sprinkle them with cinnamon sugar. Hopefully they will be yummy and I will post the recipe and photos.

Let me know if you start making donuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment