Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fruit Kabobs For the Basketball Party

Kabobs,I made two types of fruit kabobs for Christian's basketball party.


The above fruit kabobs were really popular with the kids. I used blueberries, mini marshmallows and strawberries. But if blueberries were not available - grapes would fit the bill in a pinch.


I also made standard fruit kabobs with strawberries, cantaloupe, watermelon, blueberries and pineapple. These are super simple to make. I made a bowl of watermelon balls.


Then I made a bowl of cantaloupe balls.


Once you start threading the fruit kabobs to put on a tray - it helps the tray look much prettier if the kabobs look almost the same.


I always start the kabobs with a large piece of fruit - like the pineapple chunk.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment