Sunday, March 20, 2011

Easter Trail Mix


I made a fun and easy Easter trail mix. I used the left over blue Fruit Loops (remember I used the pink and purple Fruit Loops for Valentine's day?)


Pink M&M's that I picked out of the Valentine M&M bag.


And some Easter frosted cookies that I got at Target.


And what would a trail mix be without mini marshmallows?


I always use the Kraft brand Jet-Puffed marshmallows. The store brand never seems as fresh. So just place the above four ingredients in a large bowl and mix.


I packaged the trail mix in cellophane cones from my craft box - I must have purchased them last year at Easter time. I also found a perfect matching ribbon in blue.


I put my Easter Trail Mix in a pink basket. These are great classroom, sports team and party favor ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment