Thursday, February 25, 2016

I Made a Secnd Set of Stations of the Cross


This set was made using a plastic pin.


I bought the pins at Hobby Lobby. They were the perfect size for my 2-inch round punch. So I punched out 15 turquoise  circles.


I printed out some Stations of the Cross pictures from the internet and taped them to the turquoise circles.


I started popping the circles into the plastic pin.


On the back of each picture I used a number sticker. 


To finish off the project I hot glued some thin leather studded ribbon around the pin.


Putting the Stations of the Cross in order.


I have an idea to make one more set of the Stations of the Cross - then I am going to write simple descriptions for 1st, 2nd and 3rd graders and a more detailed description for 4th and 5th graders. 

I have really enjoyed making these! And plan on using them every year during Lent.




No comments:

Post a Comment