Monday, February 1, 2016

Valentine Lollipops Made from Candy Canes


I make these Valentine lollipops every year! I buy mini candy canes on sale after Christmas knowing that I am going to make my Valentine lollipops!


Simply preheat your oven to 275 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a Silpat or parchment paper.  Layout the candy canes into a heart shape.


I baked these candy canes for 5 minutes.  Bake until they are pliable. Depending on the brand of candy canes they might need an extra minute. Once the candy canes come out of the oven - quickly twist a lollipop stick into the bottom of the heart.


Once the lollipops have hardened - they can be packaged into little plastic bags and tied with a ribbon. I found the red lollipop sticks at Hobby Lobby. 

These look really cute presented standing up in a vase! Remember to buy the mini candy canes on sale after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment