Thursday, May 22, 2014

Colorful Graduation Announcements


Yesterday, I received my daughter's graduation announcements! We decided against the cream colored announcements that you buy through the college and decided to get  some colorful announcements from Tiny Prints.

I am going to use the floral color theme throughout her graduation party. I hope I remember to take pictures!

Our beautiful daughter is graduating on June 14. Now, June 14 is also Flag Day (God Bless America) and my Dad's birthday (I love you Dad)!

My Dad graduated from both prep school (St. Augustine) and college (University of San Diego) on his birthday. And now his first grandchild is graduating from college on his birthday. It is truly a special day - we have come fill circle. After the graduation ceremony we are invited to a special reception because she is receiving three awards.

We are so very proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment