Wednesday, March 12, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Treats in Mason Jars


I love small little holidays like St. Patrick's Day. I made some cute little St. Patrick's Day jars filled with little treats for the sweet girls in my neighborhood.


Each jar contains a Lucky Charms treat bar, green twist lollipops and green sixlets.


Of course I had to add gold chocolate coins and some green hard candies.


To be silly each jar also gets a leprechaun, little green hat and a homemade shamrock pin.


Then I added all sorts of little pins, pony tail holders, a green and white beach ball. All the candy and little treats were purchased at Party City.


Before closing the jar I added green necklaces and bracelets.



To decorate the tops of the jars - I added a piece of green construction paper, green ribbon and a cupcake pick with the pick part twisted off.

I like to end my St. Patrick's Day posts with an Irish blessing! So here it is!

May your day be touched by a little bit of Irish luck. Brightened by a song in your heart, and warmed by the smiles of the people you love.


No comments:

Post a Comment