Thursday, March 20, 2014

Living Room Redo

I decided to fix up the Living Room! I tend to fix up one room at a time and that is because I cannot stand a big mess. So one room at time that is messy is about all I can handle. The biggest change that I made was to have the carpet removed and a wood tile installed.

Here are some before and after  pictures:


I love the wood tile. Friends come over and think that it is real wood and it blends with the stone.


I love the new look - and I am not sure I am loving the throw rug. But I was trying to cozy up the room.  Let me know what you think.


The room behind the arches is our family room - the one we spend the most time in because that is where we watch television.


This is the room you see when you first enter our home - so I wanted it to look fresh and uncluttered.


The carpet was 10 years old and I just wanted a little change.


I used the same furniture - just changed out a few pillows, vases and plants. The next room that I will work on will be the family room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment