Tuesday, March 4, 2014

April Fool's Treat for Meals on Wheels


I make one little craft each month for Meals on Wheels and I always try to be proactive and make the April treats in March etc. So for April I already made the felt chicks for Easter/Passover but I thought it might be fun to make a silly treat for April Fool's Day.


I bought the packages of silly glasses and noses at Hobby Lobby. However, I am sure that many party stores also carry these in the party favor aisle.


I always have cellophane bags in my craft closet. So I made some bag toppers out of scrapbook paper and stapled them to the cellophane bag. Oh and I also have tons of scrapbook paper - all colors, themes and sizes.


On the front of the bag toppers I taped a little April Fool's tag and on the back of the bag topper I hand wrote on a white label sticker "It is time to be silly" from Teresa.


These would be fun to make for neighbors, coworkers, a club, classroom or sports team. It's just a time to be silly!

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled on your site love that youdo this! Cheers

    ReplyDelete