Saturday, January 26, 2013

Valentine Pretzels - Two Different Ways

Today i made some Valentine Pretzels. Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays. And today I started getting out some of my Valentine decorations. Fun!



For this project you will need:

Pretzel's

White, pink and red chocolate tabs

Valentine themed sprinkles

Small plastic bags

Red or pink ribbon



These were the pretzels that I used.


Lay the pretzels in a single layer on a piece of parchment paper.


Melt some white chocolate and put it in a large zipper top bag. Twist the chocolate to the end and snipe off a small piece of the pointy end and drizzle over the pretzels.


Do the same thing with some pink chocolate.


Repeat the process with some red chocolate. Wait for everything to harden. Then cut off the excess around the edges with a sharp knife. Then put one pretzel in a plastic bag and tie with a coordinating ribbon.


Another way to make the pretzels is to pipe pink chocolate on top of the pretzel and sprinkle liberally with Valentine themed sprinkles.


Let these pretzels dry completely before packaging.


Wouldn't these be cute neighbor, classroom or sports team treats? They would also make cute party favors.


I will try to finish my Valentine decorating this week! If I can just stop making Valentine treats! Now I must quit blogging and go clean up my sprinkle mess.




2 comments:

  1. Just love your posts and creativity! I want to make many of the projects, but will have to live via your blog until time permits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading and commenting - I hope you find some time to make them!

      Delete