Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween Treats for the College Girls

I made these little treats for my daughter, her roommates and sorority big and little sisters. I made these treats early because it is super hot here (in my coastal community) and when there is a break in the heat I am going to send these treats.



I bought the cute little white ghost tins in the Target dollar section.  They had a huge selection of little dollar Halloween tins. For boys the Frankenstein tins would be really cute!


I filled the treat tins with an assortment of items that I also picked up at Target.


I filled the tins with a candy corn m&m tube, mini bag of Goldfish, Smarties, peanut butter and jelly crackers, little Milkyway bars and packages of m&m's.



I think the girls will really like these mini treats! But this would be a cute teacher treat - especially if you included a Starbucks gift card. It would also be a cute Halloween party favor or team or neighbor treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment