Monday, October 15, 2012

Candy Corn Balls




I made some Candy Corn Balls to hang from the dining room chandelier. Last year I made a huge candy corn garland to drape over the chandelier and it took me forever. This was a quick and easy project.

You will need:

Glass Christmas balls
Bags of candy corn
Coordinating ribbon


You can buy these glass balls at Michaels or Hobby Lobby in the Christmas section. They often go on sale or use a coupon. And they come in all different sizes.


I love the colors of candy corn! Then I used an orange and white polka dot ribbon that I already had in my craft box to hang the Candy Corn Balls.



This a close up picture of the candy corn ball and the ribbon hanger. This is a fun project to make with your kids.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. When I make my Christmas glass balls - I will invite you over to make some for your house!

      Delete