Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Treats for A Game Truck Party

One of my son's friends was having a little summertime Game Truck party. It wasn't a birthday party. So I offered to bring some little treats for the boys. I made these small candy bars in about a forty-five minutes.


I used snack sized Hershey and Kit Kat bars. Yum! I love Hershey and Kit Kat bars! Who doesn't?


You can buy the snack sized candy bars at any grocery store, Target or drug store. They come in packages of 8.


I simply wrapped the snack sized candy bars in silver wrapping paper. Then I found a picture of a game controller and sized it to fit the candy bar.


I used a piece of double stick tape to attach the game controller to the candy bar.


It is hard to think of treats for 12 year old boys! Hope this helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment