Saturday, July 21, 2012

Flower Wrapped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

Noelle and I made these for a friends birthday party. I love Reese's peanut butter cups - I used to steal them from my kids Halloween candy. Shhh! Don't tell!


The square size of the snack sized Reese's Peanut Butter cups is perfect to wrap and decorate!


I happened to have some yellow wrapping paper and felt adhesive flowers - but I think these would also look really cute wrapped in floral wrapping paper and tied with a ribbon. Like a little gift!



We also wrapped some snack sized Hershey bars and decorated them with a sticky backed rhinestone flower.

Quick Tip: Make a pattern of the candy bar you are going to wrap. Then using a pencil and ruler draw your cutting lines on the back of the wrapping paper. I think it looks cute to have the ends of the candy bar show.

I am getting really low on wrapping paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment