Friday, July 20, 2012

Basketball Rocks!

This Sunday my son's basketball team has a double header. So I decided I had to bring some treats. My son is going into 7th grade - but his teammates are going into 8th and 9th grade. So I asked my husband (he was no help) and my son and daughter what I should bring!

So it was eventually decided that I would bring Pop Rocks and Rolo cigars.



I make these Pop Rock treats for baseball, Bible study and various parties. Kids and adults love Pop Rocks!


I always tape a little tag onto the Pop Rocks!


I also made my Rolo cigars - that I always make for sports and birthday parties. I put them in a Kate Spade box that I got when I bought a wallet! Using brown wrapping and craft paper wrap the Rolo's so that the gold ends are showing and add a sticker that corresponds to your event! So easy and fun!

I hope the boys like them! And if you need to order pop rocks click on the picture below!


No comments:

Post a Comment