Sunday, November 1, 2015

Indian Corn Party Favors


I made some Indian Corn party favors. These would make wonderful Thanksgiving Day place cards or fun snacks to bring to the classroom or sports team.

To make this fun and easy project you will need:

pretzel bags

fall colored candy

twine

brown paper or raffia

scissors

small labels


You can get the narrow pretzel bags at any party or craft store. Fill the bags about half way with autumn  colored candy. I used Sixlets in yellow, orange and black. But you could also use Reese's Pieces or fall colored m&m's. 


I cut some brown lunch bags into strips, Then I wrinkled the strips and tied them to the top of the candy area with a piece of twine. 


I found some brown labels in my craft cabinet - but I think you could buy them at any craft or office store. Or you could skip this step. I simply wrote Thankful on my tags - but you could write names on the tags as well.


The tag makes a really cute addition to the party favor.


I put the party favors in my Thanksgiving basket. I made these for the tennis match tomorrow. Fingers crossed that it doesn't rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment