Sunday, April 19, 2015

Tennis Team Party Favors




I made some party favors for a teens team party this Tuesday. I happened to have everything at my house for this project except the yellow candy. I had the little jars left over from some little project, the yellow paint leftover from the tennis ball Christmas ornament and the yellow balls from a very long time ago!

The first thing that I did was paint the silver jar lids with several coasts of yellow paint.


I save pieces of cardboard to use for my paint projects.


I bought these tennis ball cupcake toppers along time ago! And I had a ton left over form the cupcake project.


So I broke the bottom portion off! So that I could hot glue the tennis ball on top of the lid.


While the paint was drying and the hot glue setting up - I went to Party City to buy some yellow candy to fill all the little jars.


I filled the little jars with the yellow Sixlets.


Then I found the perfect basket and put all of the little jars in the basket to bring on Tuesday. I feel so organized. 


I had the little jars left over from another project - but I am pretty sure they came from the wedding favor section at Michael's. If you did not want to paint the lids you could cover the top of the lid with a round piece of scrapbook paper and hot glue a piece of ribbon around the lid.

Tennis Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment