Monday, August 8, 2011

S'more Trail Mix

Every year August 10th is National S'more Day. However, I thought (and I don't why) that National S'more day was August 14th. So my S'more posts might run a few days extra - since I had the wrong date.



You will just need a few items to make S'more Trail Mix.


In a large bowl - add approximately one half of the box of Golden Grahams.


Add the entire bag of miniature marshmallows.


Also add the entire bag of chocolate chips.



My son never wants to help me in the kitchen. However, he did come and taste test the S'more Trail Mix!



I found some brown ribbon, bags and labels in my craft closet. I filled the bags with Trail Mix and tied them with the brown ribbon and put the little sticker on the bag. What an easy project!


This is a fun snack to bring to the park or beach. Make sure you keep the Trail mix in your cooler on hot days so that the chocolate doesn't melt.


No comments:

Post a Comment