Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Ugly Sweater Ornaments


I made some Ugly Sweater ornaments - Day 9 of the twelve days of ornaments. This project is taking me FOREVER! And I had my sweet friend Tina helping me with many of these ornaments.


This project is so simple to make. And the sweaters come out looking so fun!

Supply List:

Felt

Shirt template

Stickers, rhinestones,  small beads

Embroidery thread

Needle

Scissors

Wire or Christmas tree hook

Directions:

Cut out two shirts using the template. The shirt on top gets decorated with all sorts of rhinestones, pearls, beads and Christmas stickers.




Then the two pieces are sewn together using a whip stitch. At the top sew a Christmas tree hook or a small piece of wire twisted into a hanger shape.


The stickers adhere to the felt without any additional glue! 


There is no pattern - I just used  a lot of stickers from my craft cabinet. These would be darling party favors for an Ugly Sweater party or even make cute inviations to an Ugly Sweater Party.


No comments:

Post a Comment