Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thanksgiving Decorations

I have noticed that Thanksgiving decorations are the hardest to find. It is super easy to find Halloween, Christmas, Easter etc.

So when you see cute Thanksgiving/Fall decorations grab them while they are in stock!

Here are some of my decorations:


I know I need to work on my photography! If you click on this picture it will enlarge for you and you can see more detail.


This is my lollipop turkey - I have had it BC - Before Christian who will be eleven next month.


This photo is from the top of my entry way hutch. I have Pilgrims and Indians. Check out my rod iron Give Thanks on the top shelf.


On Thanksgiving Day I usually move the rod iron Give Thanks to the dessert table.


Close up of the Pilgrims. I love how the one man Pilgrim is carrying a pumpkin.


My Indians are carrying a lot of food for the feast.

No comments:

Post a Comment