Friday, January 19, 2018

I Will Make You Fishers of Men Lesson


The lesson this week was on the "fishers of men." So I made a graham cracker with goldfish snack for the kids. I used a cinnamon graham cracker - yum!


I had a coloring sheet for the kids.


And I found a word search.


And another coloring sheet.


We wrote Bible verses on one side of the card stock fish. On the other side we glued colored tissue paper.


I had a bunch of gray card stock - so I cut out bunch of fish and then cut a ton of colored tissue paper into little squares. The kids really enjoyed the craft. I have a picture on instagram of a few more fish. Instagram account roommom27_teresa_steele.


I made little goldfish cups for the take home treat.


And I made a little tag for the take home treat. 




No comments:

Post a Comment