Monday, October 10, 2016

St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta Hershey Bars


Tomorrow I am substitute teaching a 4th grade Religion class. I am going to teach the kids about Saint Mother Teresa of Calcutta.  Tomorrow I will post the coloring sheets that I printed out with everything that I am bringing to the class room.

So I made the kids these Hershey Bars with my favorite quote from Mother Teresa -"Do small things with great love." I was able to print out these cute little tags from  showerofroses.blogspot.com she actually used them for cupcake toppers. And her blog has so many awesome ideas for Catholic mothers.


I took some Hershey bars and wrapped them with white wrapping paper.


I cut out the quote and taped it to a blue scalloped circle. Then I taped the circle onto the white wrapped Hershey bars.


We should all try to "do small things with great love."





No comments:

Post a Comment