Monday, October 17, 2016

Candy Corn Balls


These little candy corn balls are simple to make and really cute to make for classroom or team treats.


When buying the Christmas ornaments to put the candy corn in - buy the plastic ornaments instead of the glass. The little silver top can be taken off and filled with candy corn.


I used this mini candy corn to fill the plastic balls and I bought it at Target.


These candy corn balls can be used to decorate a chandelier or staircase. 


I don't like Halloween decorations that are bloody and scary. I prefer pretty and playful decorations.


The entry way hutch - this year I am all about the orange! Last year I only bought white pumpkins!


I am loving the orange coordinating with the blue this year! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment