Monday, July 11, 2016

Pineapple Cookies


I made these Pineapple cookies over a 2 day period. I made the sugar cookies on Saturday night.


I used the Williams Sonoma sugar cookie recipe.  But Todd wants me to change the recipe and use pineapple extract instead of vanilla. So I am going to try that next time I make these cookies and post my revised recipe.


On Sunday morning before we went Jet Skiing - I frosted the cookies with the green stems and pineapple in a golden icing.


When we got home I melted some chocolate and put it into a zipper top bag. I twisted the chocolate onto one corner and sniped off a teeny tiny hole. I made diagonal lines in both directions and added the little dot into the tiny squares. 


When we came home from 5 o'clock mass the cookies were set and I was able to stack them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment