Saturday, December 12, 2015

When a Bell Rings an Angel Gets Their Wings

This ornament is Day 7 of the 12 days of ornaments.  This project is taking me forever!




Supply List:

Red and green felt

Bell shaped cookie cutter

Chalk

Scissors

White embroidery thread

Embodiary needles

Cotton balls

Jingle bells

Directions:

Using a bell shaped cookie cutter - trace the shape onto red and green felt with chalk. Cut out the bell shapes with sharp scissors.



Sew a snowflake onto the front bell. It is very simple to do!  My sweet friend Tina sewed the snowflakes on all of the front pices for me! Then sew the front and back pieces of the bell together.


Once the bell is almost ready to be sewn shut add 3 to 4 cotton balls and the white ribbon loop. Continue sewing the bell shut.

I sewed the bell on while I was sewing around the bell. 



They say that every time a bell rings - an angel gets wings!

No comments:

Post a Comment