Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Candy Cane Twine Christmas Ornaments



Today is the first day of my 12 days of Christmas ornaments! Yesterday Tina helped me make these! She had never really used a glue gun before and she did an awesome job!

Supply List:

Plastic candy canes

Twine

Scissors

Glue gun and glue

Thin red ribbon

Red jingle bells

Directions:

I found these candy canes at Michael's. However, I heard they have packages of them at the Dollar store. The city that I live in doessn't have/allow dollar type stores. So I bought these at Michael's for 50% off.


The twine can be bought at any craft or fabric store. 



Simply adhere a piece of the twine at the top curve of the candy cane. Wrap the twine tightly adding a dap of hot glue every inch or so. Finally at the end cut off the twine and hot glue the last little piece.


On the back of each candy cane glue a red ribbon loop and glue a little red jingle bell at the end of the top curve!




These ornaments would look adorable tied onto a package or on your tree! Check back tomorrow for Day 2 of the twelve days of ornaments!



No comments:

Post a Comment