Monday, December 14, 2015

Oh Christmas Tree



This ornament is Day 8 of my twelve days of ornaments. I was orginally thinking that I would be finished with this project by December 15th. But now I am shooting for the 20th! And I keep giving ornaments away. Hostess gifts, friend gifts, thank you gifts. 

Supply List:

Green felt

Christmas tree cookie cutter

Chalk

Sharp scissors

Small seed beads

Embroidery thread

Needle

Cottonballs


Directions:


Trace tree cookie cutter with a chalk pen on the green felt.


Using sharp scissors cut out the Christmas trees.


On the front of each tree sew some small seed beads. Sew the front and back pieces together using a small running stitch.


Once the Christmas tree is almost ready to be sewn shut add 3 or 4 cotton balls. 


Make sure to sew in a little ribbon loop. 


These easy little ornaments would be cute to make for a tree trimming party favor!



No comments:

Post a Comment