Monday, November 17, 2014

Refreshing Water After the Tennis Match

Today i brought a big pitcher of water to the tennis match. To make the water look festive I added some orange slices, lemon slices, cranberries, mint and rosemary.


Whenever I make a special water for after the tennis match everyone on my team and the opposing team ask me the recipe. So today I made little bags so that everyone could go home and make festive water!


I placed two clementines, a lemon, 1/2 cup of fresh cranberries. a few sprigs of mint and rosemary. I tied the bag with a coordinating ribbon and placed all of the bags into a large shallow basket.


Guess what everyone loved them! These would make a perfect Thanksgiving party favor. The team that plays on Tuesday told me that they were going to copy the idea!

I wish I had taken a picture of the pitcher of water I made! Maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment