Friday, November 21, 2014

My Thanksgiving Pet Peeve


I have noticed that the minute after Halloween was over - the stores started putting out the Christmas items. There is a holiday in between and it called Thanksgiving! I started decorating for Thanksgiving. I still need to polish the silver and get some fresh flowers.


I hope I will remember to post a picture once I have the silverware and glasses set out. But I will post my menu!

My Thanksgiving Menu 2014

Butternut Squash Soup

Green Salad with Feta and Dried Cranberries

Turkey, Gravy and Cornbread Stuffing

Twice Baked Potatoes

Asparagus

Apple Tart with Vanilla Ice Cream

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We are planning on going on a hike or playing a little tennis before we eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment