Saturday, September 13, 2014

Tennis Themed Lollipops - A Good Luck Treat for the Team



Today I made some tennis themed lollipops - a good luck treat for the team. I was going to make another treat like a homemade granola bar. But today was so hot - there was no way I could turn the oven on!

Fortunately - I had everything I needed to make tennis ball lollipops.


For this project you will need:

Yellow lollipops

Yellow scrapbook paper

Circle punch

White Sharpie pen

Green scrapbook paper

Scalloped circle punch

Double stick tape

I bought my yellow lollipops at Party City.


Then cut out yellow circles and green scalloped circles.


On the yellow circles - I used the white Sharpie pen and made the white line.



Using the double stick tape - tape the yellow tennis ball to the green scalloped circle.


Then tape the yellow tennis ball to the green scalloped circle. Now tape the circles to the lollipop.




This is such an easy project and I have made these lollipops to look like with both baseballs and basketballs.


These lollipops would also make cute place cards by writing the players name on the tennis ball for a tennis banquet or luncheon.

No comments:

Post a Comment