Monday, September 8, 2014

Tennis Ball Cookies - Dessert for the Team




I make these all the time - sometimes I also sprinkle the frosting with yellow sugar. But today I was running out of time.


Using your favorite sugar cookie mix - roll out the dough and cut out some 2-inch circles.


Then I frosted the cookies with melted white chocolate tinted with yellow gel food coloring.  Once the yellow chocolate has set add the white line with some melted white chocolate in a zipper top bag with a small corner sniped off.


Once the chocolate has dried on the tennis balls - they can be placed on a serving platter.



Here is my serving platter - I placed them on a large white oval platter.


These would be fun to make for your child's tennis team or to serve to the parents while watching tennis matches.


No comments:

Post a Comment