Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Themed Chocolate Pretzels

Okay - I you know I had to add a few more posts before Thanksgiving. These are super easy to make and they can look really rustic or elegant - which ever look your prefer. It depends on what type of sprinkles and ribbon you choose to use.

First lay out some pretzel rods on parchment paper and melt some chocolate.


Once the chocolate is melted start dipping and sprinkling!


You only need to dip the chocolate about half way up the pretzel.



Once you have dipped the pretzel in chocolate and added the sprinkles - place the pretzel back on to the parchment paper to dry.



I used two types of fall themed sprinkles.


Once the chocolate is completely hard - place the pretzels into a pretzel bag (available at Michael's) and tie with a fall themed ribbon. I found this beautiful brown sheer ribbon in my craft box.


These would look adorable at everyone's place setting or make really cute party favors to give everyone as they are leaving. I always place my party favors in a basket. These would also make a cute classroom or sports team treat. I made some extras and put them in lunch boxes last week.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment