Friday, October 22, 2010

Halloween Teacher's Gift

I popped in to Bath and Body Works at the mall because Noelle always has a Basketball Tournament on her birthday - so to celebrate we buy all the girls on the team a Noel lotion from the holiday collection at Bath and Body Works - I just wanted to see what they had this year.

But then I had to look around - and they had the cutest candles in jars with fall scents like "pumpkin patch," "carmel apple," "spiced cider," and "leaves."

The candles are are $9.50 but this week they were on sale for $5.


I bought the pumpkin patch candles for teacher gifts. It is cute by itself. Because it comes in a jar with a pretty silver lid. But I made it look super cute!


I found some cute orange polka tags and wrapped the candles in cellophane and tied with trick or treat ribbon and orange rick rack.

I am thinking about going back and stocking up on some winter themed candles - It would be fun to tape a gift card to the bottom of a candle.

Some of the winter fragrances are "fresh balsam," "homemade cookies," "evergreen," and "twisted peppermint."

No comments:

Post a Comment