Thursday, October 19, 2017

Teaching the Ten Commandments

This week I was teaching the 5th Graders about the Ten Commandments.  We did a really fun craft making the Ten Commandments on popsicle sticks.


Using extra large popsicle sticks and Sharpie pens we wrote a commandment on each popsicle stick.



I found this fun and informative coloring sheet.


I also found a wonderful word search puzzle.


I made Ten Commandment bookmarks for a take home treat.


Another take-home treat was this candy Bible.


I started packaging up the snack before taking pictures - so I quickly grabbed two cookies to show how I made Ten Commandment cookies with Milano's.  I just melted some chocolate and put it in a zipper top bag. I snipped a tiny hole and piped the Roman numerals.

The class was a lot of fun - we did some reading and the kids are really smart, good readers and so very nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment