Monday, October 13, 2014

Hair Ties for the Tennis team


I made some hair ties for the ladies on my tennis team. It just takes a few minutes to make these hair ties. They can be made for any sports team. The colors of our tennis team uniforms are black and berry. So far we have played three teams with the exact same colors. 


First you will need to find some 5/8" fold over elastic. This is usually near the velcro at fabric store. It comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns.

For this project your will need:

5/8" fold over elastic 

Sharp scissors

Ruler

Cardboard


To make these little hair ties  cut the elastic into 9-inch pieces. Then tie the ends with a small knot.


I just cut a piece white card stock to the size I needed. If you are adding three or four colors your card stock with need to be longer. I added a tennis ball sticker and wrote Good Luck! on the tag. But you could also make these for party favors or Halloween treats in orange and black. 


I hope that our tennis team has a good match this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment