Thursday, March 6, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Treats for my College Girl


I started filling a box with some St. Patrick's Day treats for my college girl. I put in two small boxes of rainbow Goldfish and two cups of Lucky Charm cereal (it's magically delicious), some Lucky Charm granola bars, little tins filled with gold foil chocolate coins and a pair of green knee sox!


On top of those items - I added some St. Patrick's day pins, a shamrock parade ball and some handmade shamrock pins.


Of course I had to send these cute shamrock pajama bottom from Old Navy.


I also added some cellophane bags of green necklaces, green hard candy and green lollipops!

I hope she likes this little treat box! And I always like to end a St. Patrick's Day post with an Irish blessing:

As you slide down the bannister of life, May the splinters never point the wrong way.


No comments:

Post a Comment